Your vision, mission and desires are your guides
I want you to start off on the right foot and get to where I am faster without thinking you only have one option. It’s your business!
When it comes to actually do it, you start to feel a bit stuck, maybe lost, or even overwhelmed by the different things you read or hear about having a successful online business.
Doubt then sets in and you wonder if you can really do it. Does it speak to you?
I can imagine how you might feel because I remember it all too well. I spent hours understanding things, bits, and pieces of information, but I lacked the overall strategy (the foundations!). I struggled to learn how to run my business online.
Develop a business that is really you
Before I go any further, I want to be clear:
It’s not about:
• deciding for you what to do. You are the boss and you are doing the work;
• a tutorial on how to use social networks;
• a course on how to create a website (or other technology-related issues).
• helping you to see the bigger picture and put the pieces of your puzzle together
• gaining clarity and direction by reducing your questioning phase
• encouraging you to take targeted and appropriate action!
How does the program work?
• I teach you the strategy through training in 8 fundamental steps (to discover at your own pace)
• You have exercises to help you turn what you learn into action
• You create your plan and I help you report on it via a follow-up document
• You get 12 individual coaching sessions to get you unstuck (to be used according to your needs)
• The videos are in English. The coaching can be in English, French, or German (whatever you prefer)!
> My main results?
Motivation, Clarity, Confidence.”
> My 3 main results?
1. A comprehensive overview
2. Implementing my knowledge and growing my online courses
3. Shifting my business model”
“Thank you, Gloria, for this really great program. I was feeling connected and could understand everything really well. It did help and motivate me a lot. I was sad when it was over and wished it would have gone longer. Really good.
> My 3 main results?
Knowledge, the joy in what I am doing, the actual step in teaching yoga.”